1. Practical content addressing today’s board challenges
We research and produce local real case studies directly with the organisations to advocate critical issues faced by the directors. All programmes are delivered via interactive presentations and participants will be given practical takeaway tools such as checklists, templates, framework and Board & Personal Action Plan that can be immediately implemented. Some of the higher level programmes emphasise more on experiential learnings with Boardroom role-play, off-site visits, panel discussion and learning gems.
2. Partnering with subject-matter experts
Our international pool of faculties is selected based on their in-depth knowledge of board related matters and their ability to engage and connect with participants at board level.
3. It’s too lonely up there!
Our programmes are tailored for directors and attended by directors. These are your peers that speak your language and understand your pain. We provide an interactive platform for directors to share experience and debate views in a conducive and safe environment.
4. Raising the bar
Our mission to Enhance Board Effectiveness is constantly benchmarked against global development of corporate governance. At such, we use Fortune 500 companies as well as companies around the world as case studies. Our programmes are accounted towards the certification required for MINDA Professional Membership and selected programmes come with measurable learning impact.
5. Supporting your directorship journey
By joining any one of our programmes, it will enable you to be recognised as MINDA Alumni and enjoy the following privileges:
- Get invitation to attend MINDA PowerTalk worth RM250 per seat on a complimentary basis (2 times a year).
- Access selected online resources that includes past issues of Boardview magazine, Boardview Digest, events slides, CG news, etc (except “Member-only” section).
- Be part of the director’s pool when companies are sourcing for independent directors (only if you opt-in for this service).
- Build and maintain your CV professionally.