Connecting experienced and aspiring directors to new directorship opportunity
With the global call of board diversity, experienced and aspiring Directors with proven track records could avail themselves for new directorship opportunities. Whether you are an accountant, lawyer, architect, engineer, medical professional or entrepreneur, your expertise could serve a new organisation well regardless of gender, ethnicity and age.
Want to serve a new board? Register with directorate now!
With directorate, you will enjoy the following for free:
- Access to limited online resources related to corporate governance and board effectiveness (articles, tips, reports, etc.);
- Be part of the pool of matched candidates when a company sources for Chairman, an Independent Director or a CEO (you need to opt in for this service);
- Effortlessly build your profile, update your career progression and produce a professionally done CV;
- Professionalise your career towards directorship with the right Directors Development Programmes.
To register with directorate, go to www.minda.com.my/directorate and do the following:
- Select ‘Sign Up as Director’ or Sign Up as ‘Aspiring Director’ and follow the registration instruction for immediate granting of access.
- Complete your details as required online until you see your profile completion meter is at 100%.
- Ensure the checkbox in the ‘Board Preference’ menu is ticked and fill in the details for directorship opportunities.
For any enquiries, please call 03-2780 5031 for Membership & Services or email to email@example.com.
Find your next board position, or fill a vacancy.
Why join us
Two-way matching of Board placement
While the sourcing company screens through the candidates thoroughly, the director candidates can also indicate their preferred directorship opportunity in terms of their preferred industry and number of days that can be committed to serve a new board.