With higher public expectation for a more aligned approach towards corporate governance reforms across borders to support long-term value creation, BHPD 2.0 is designed with the mission towards raising the bar on board stewardship from being a mere compliant board to a high performing board.
This year’s theme will be focusing on “Organisational Sustainability”, reflective of current economic climate and business growth within Asia so that directors can be more resilient and effective in guiding their respective organisations towards a long-term success. Japan has been a great role model of reinventing tradition through sustainable manner, hence the 10th programme will be hosted in Japan for richer experiential learning between Malaysian, Japanese and international directors.
1. SETTING THE SCENE & BOARD’S ROLE
- Expectations of 21st century’s Corporate Governance
- Board Communication
- A CEO & Board Struggle Over Strategy
- Cognitive Bias in Decision-Making
2. BUILDING THE BOARD
- Empowering & Leading Effective Board Terms
- Strategy, Culture & CEO Leadership
- CEO Performance & Board Relationship
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
3. ENHANCING BOARD & ORGANISATION
- Board Contribution to Strategy
- Women on Boards
- Board Effectiveness Assessment & Performance
- Boards & Uncertainty
|MINDA Member (MMDA) and Supporting Partners’ Members||MYR 21,000 / USD 4,700|
|MINDA Associate (AMDA)||MYR 22,500 / USD 5,050|
|Non Member||MYR 25,000 / USD 5,600|
48 MINDA CPD Points
Please enquire for more information regarding In-House formats.