Enhance your Standing
- Admitted member will be able to use the designated post nominal after his or her full name on business card. Membership will also be recognised on MINDA website.
Contribute toward the future direction of corporate governance landscape
- Participate in the consultative papers issued by regulators
- Participate in surveys, focus groups, and roundtables which contributes towards the research effort on directors and corporate governance issues.
Provide leadership on director issues that has both local and global perspective
- Full access to the Member-Only online resources related to corporate governance and board effectiveness (eg. Case studies, white papers, research reports, tools, kits, event slides, etc).
- Receive printed copy of quarterly Boardview magazine
- Receive monthly BoardviewDigest e-alert
- Attend quarterly MINDA PowerTak (worth RM250 per seat) with our compliments four times a year
- Attend MINDA Directors Programme at member’s rate
Stand out among other director candidate
- Being a MINDA Professional Member will make you stand out among other director candidates when the portal filters the candidate’s board and work experiences.
Benefits and Privileges Table by Membership Category