Designed to guide director professional development and allows to assess current director capabilities and skills. By understanding your current skill set, you can better focus your professional development, enhance your skills, and confidently undertake your role in the ever-evolving governance environment.
Board Effectiveness Assessment (BEA)
Board Effectiveness Assessments (BEA) is a structured, confidential face-to-face interview and consultancy that provides a strategic level of assessment that can be used by boards to prioritise their key strategic issues and implementation plan.
The assessment parameters include:
- Board Composition
- Board Information / Pre-Reading Materials
- Board Agendas and Meetings
- Board Dynamics
- Board / Management Relationship
- Board Leadership
- Board Committees and Subsidiary Boards
- Board Processes (Corporate Strategy, Succession Planning, Risk Oversight, CEO Evaluation, Conflicts of Interest)
Individual Directors Evaluation (IDE)
Individual Directors Evaluation (IDE) is a one-on-one, confidential face-to-face interview where each board member will receive feedback on his/her contribution as a member of the board. The objective is for board members to feel valued, more engaged and contribute more positively.
Directors Gap Analysis (DGA)
Directors Gap Analysis (DGA) is a self-assessed competency survey to manage directors’ development. It can also be used as the tracking mechanism to evaluate the progress of each Director for a period of time. The analysis covers the following areas:
- Stakeholders Engagement
- Fiduciary Duties
- Financial Performance
- Governance and Ethics Issues
- Strategy & Risk Management
- Human Capital
- Innovation and Growth
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business and Industry Leadership
- Stakeholder’s interest on shareholder’s value
For more information, call +603- 2780 5031 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.